This year’s Big Bi Fun Day in Leicester has announced its date – it will be on Saturday 28th July. Are you bisexual, bi friendly, want to meet bisexuals from other regions or just want to have fun? Then you want…Big Bi Fun Day UK!
What is it? A one day event to meet up, relax and socialise with other bisexuals, families and friends in a family friendly environment.
It’s aimed at:
– people who are already part of the bi community
– people who want to attend bi events but haven’t been able to because of having children or event being held in a pub or cost
– attendees of regional bi groups who want to meet up with attendees of other regional bi groups
– people who want to hang out and relax with bisexuals and their friends and families
– people who just want to have fun and relax!
When is it? Saturday 28th July 2012 from 1pm to 5pm.
If you want to come along or know more, go to: www.bigbifun.tk
The Midlands bi scene continues to grow with the addition of new group Bis Around The Wrekin for people in and around Telford.
They meet on the Second Saturday of every month in the Haygate pub in Wellington. As this BCN goes to press their web address is www.facebook.com/groups/242326239184896
On page 3 this issue of BCN lists all the bi presences at lesbian, gay, bi & trans Pride events we know about coming up in the next few months.
Other dates where we don’t yet know of bi presences include: Glasgow (July 14), Leeds (August 5), Black Pride (London) (18th Aug), and 1st September (Brighton and Cardiff – those two are both very likely to have banners / stalls as they have vibrant local bi groups)
If you’ve got anything planned – let us know on [email protected] and we can get it in the next issue, time permitting – failing that we’ll pass it to BiMedia and get it highlighted there
– and twitter it from the @bicommunitynews twitter account.