BCN: Britain’s bimonthly bisexual magazine – giving voice to the bi community since 1995.
Subscribe now to get the print magazine through your letterbox – six times a year.
Gift Subscriptions: Giving a BCN subscription to someone else? Click here for gift subscriptions.
- Civil Partnership to Marriage: conversion rulesThe government’s second draft of rules for converting a civil partnership to a marriage has been published today. They will come into effect from 10th December and apply to Wales & England.Â It’s expected that Scotland will have it
- Meet bis this week!Want to get out and meet some other bis? We have plenty ofÂ bi meets in our diary around the country in the next few days! MondayÂ night in London it’s the Over 50s bi group from 6pm-8pm atÂ AgeUK, Tavis House, Tavistock Square, London. WC1H 9
- Bi triangle in VietnamVietnam’s first bi-themed feature film has opened to packed cinema crowds in Ho Chi Minh city. The film follows relationships between a bisexual man (played by Trung Dung), a gay man (Binh An) and a straight woman (Mai Thu Huyen), making clear
- Scotland: Marriage in 2014, just!The Scottish Government has at last announced the date for the first same-sex marriage ceremonies in Scotland: 31st December 2014! Same-sex marriage will be legal in ScotlandÂ from 16 December, but that is only the date from which couples can submit
- Meet bis this weekThere are a host of bi meetups around the country all this week. Bristol BiVisible meets on Monday from 7pm at Cafe Kino, Stokes Croft, Bristol. Look for the table with the purple teapot. Tuesday is London’s Bisexual Underground meeting at the